habuimus pulchra dies

Dee
Dear Members,

August sees the start of the South West Coastal Rowing League. A few of our members will be taking part in these competitive events, but all are welcome to tag along to watch. It’s great fun going to support, all while enjoying the beautiful Devon and Dorset coastlines, and getting to know both the sport and fellow club members better.

In previous years we’ve rented a property together to help keep the costs down. Others prefer to camp (count me out!), while there’s plenty of accommodation options nearby if you’d prefer to do your own thing.

It always makes for a lovely weekend away, with exciting races, good food, and lots of beer…! If you’re interested or would simply like to know more, give either Julia or me a call. Hope to see many of you there!

Dee