Week commencing 18th October

Julia
The forecast not looking very good this week for most.  Friday we may need some hands to row a boat to Itchenor, sign up if available to help.  Saturday we have crews taking part in the Itchenor fun regatta, see Dee's post if you want to join in.

Re: Week commencing 18th October

Richard Nuttall
Julia rowing the quad to itchenor, Mike G has put a call out from Coatal Rowing for the same, is it just one quad or two going to Itchenor.

Re: Week commencing 18th October

Julia
Hi Richard, it's just the Swift quad, I spoke to Mike this morning, it's possible the weather may scupper it anyway but will see later in the week.  We're going to attend Saturday even if it's galleys/Celtic boats in scratch crews unless Chris B cancels event.

Re: Week commencing 18th October

Elaine Parkin
i can help row to Itchener if needed.

Re: Week commencing 18th October

Julia
Hi Elaine, waiting for MG and CB to decide if quads will race on Saturday because of wind, will know later in the week. J