Wednesday anyone? HW 10:25 light winds

This next few weeks look pretty good, so Wednesday would be a good start to Easter weekend for those that can.  Meet anytime to suit but we'll be there around 10:00 for lunch after.

Re: Wednesday anyone? HW 10:25 light winds

Dee
Yes please, 10am better for me.

Re: Wednesday anyone? HW 10:25 light winds

10:00a.m. it is๐Ÿ˜€

Re: Wednesday anyone? HW 10:25 light winds

AndiDavies
Yup, see you guys at 10

Re: Wednesday anyone? HW 10:25 light winds

Patrick Marshall
All being well with our builders, I'll be there at 10.00, thanks.

Re: Wednesday anyone? HW 10:25 light winds

Chris Partridge
Me please

Re: Wednesday anyone? HW 10:25 light winds

Apologies we now have visitors.

Dee