Wednesday, HW 0915

Patrick Marshall
This post was updated on .
Forecast is for a gentle westerly, relatively mild and possibly even some sun. Is anyone else up for an early morning row, meeting at 9 A.M?

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Julia
That's a yes from us Patrick.  Thanks for posting.

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

AndiDavies
I need to check what time I have meetings, but yes from me ....
I need to be away from Dolphin by 10:30 at the latest

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Chris Partridge
could you define "early" please...

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Patrick Marshall
I wasn't thinking very early! Say meeting at 0900. What do others think, bearing in mind the falling tide?

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

We've just arranged to help Andi get on the water at 9:00 so we'll be around.

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Chris Partridge
Fine by me!

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Oh go on then

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Ian Maclennan
Yes please!  I'm up for getting down there at 9 a.m.  Double, anyone?

Ian

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Julia
If we have another for the quad (Andrew?) then I'm sure one of us will do the double with you Ian.

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Ian Maclennan
I'm happy in the quad too, whatever suits the majority....

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Andrew Ferrand
I would like to join this row please.

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Apologies Patrick , as usual I'm over ambitious with my timetable.

Enjoy 😉

Re: Wednesday, HW 0915

Hi Patrick, on our way, 5 mins late (Andi couldn't make it so not such an early start for us).  Ian taking Wasp unless needed for quad (but I think we have numbers).