Wednesday 25th August 12pm

HT 14.32 @ 4.75 m
NE 12moh 20c

Meet for 12 to ready boats , please book yourself on sheets for singles or doubles.
Quad row post here so a cox can be arranged.

Dee

Andrew / Sue Swift x2
Mandy glide
Richard glide
Dee Amy

Booked

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

Sue Ranshaw
Yes please Dee

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
single booked but will drop into quad if numbers require it.

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

MandyNuttall
Richard and I happy to row where needed.

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

Andrew I've added you on sheets in the double with Sue , hope this suits ? If more sign up we can rearrange with the quad.

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

We may join you Dee, will confirm tomorrow.

I have decided against rowing tomorrow based upon the likely conditions.
Andrew

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

Andrew Ferrand
Sue,
sorry to mess up the arrangements.
Andrew

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

The weather is good tomorrow Andrew but if you're not happy in a single , the quad can be used as Steve and Julia are joining.
Hope this helps

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
Thank you for trying to get me afloat but I have now accepted a walking invitation.
I have booked in on thursday at 1330, maybe see you then.
Andrew

Re: Wednesday 25th August 12pm

Sue Ranshaw
Stuck in traffic 10mins away?