Wednesday 1st September - Crew UPDATE

Will need to be slick tonight as 5 boats going out.  Wind still NE but decreasing to F3.  You will need to know gate exit number before you leave (Sophie, can you pop to office and ask for it, thanks).

Quad
Cox - Elaine/Dee (Julia)
Bianca
Jane
Dee/Elaine (Julia)
Sue

Double Red
Sophie
Alison

Double/Singles
Lou
Andi

Singles. Glides
Steve (testing new fin)
Andrew

HW is 18:55 but still a NE wind but for those not yet retired looking for an evening row you can book a boat and sign up here.

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 16:00

Julia
Steve and Julia will be there.

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 16:00

Bianca Tilgner
Can only do from 6 pm.

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 16:00

Julia
Oops, I meant to post for 18:00 have made the change. J

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

AlisonK
I’ll be there

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

Sue Ranshaw
Yes please

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

I've booked 2 doubles unless others sign up.

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

AndiDavies
Yes please, Wasp for me if OK?

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

Julia
Yes fine Andi, Steve wants to try out in glide for a longer row with new fin (seemed to work on test run).

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

Louflo
Yes plz if there is room for lil one 😊

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

Julia
Yes do come along Lou.

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please, boat booked

Re: Wednesday 1st September - evening row meet 18:00

Sophie
Yes please!

Re: Wednesday 1st September - Crew UPDATE

Elaine and Jane too