Wednesday 15th, 1700

Patrick Marshall
Anyone else going out on Wednesday afternoon? (Unfortunately I can't do Thursday.)

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Julia
Hi Patrick,. I'm sure there will be take up, 5:00 p.m. would be perfect and 6:00 p.m. for those working. We'll cycle over.

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Patrick Marshall
I'll be on my own, as Amanda can't do any day this week.

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Julia
Not a problem Patrick, you'll have our company 🚣

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Julia
And hopefully others while the weather is calm for small boats.

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please. Glide booked at 1700.

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Patrick Marshall
Thanks for booking Glide2 for me, Julia.

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

AlisonK
I'll be there for 5pm

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Bianca Tilgner
Hi Julia, just saw that Sue pulled out Thursday. Shall I come Wednesday instead? Traffic dependant I don't think I will make it before 5.45 pm at the earliest if someone is still around later to help and buddy? I don't mind what boat.

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Julia
I'm ok to do both days but if no others sign up by late afternoon tomorrow then yes, change to Wednesday. We can get a boat ready for you to jump straight into.

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Bianca Tilgner
Great, thank you! Probably my last chance for an evening row, getting dark quickly now.

Re: Wednesday 15th, 1700

Chris Partridge
Me too please