Wed 17th and Thursday 18th 10am

Dee
Wed HT 10.31 @ 4.59m

Thursday HT 10.57 @ 4.67

Both days looking good weather wise .I can do both if anyone fancies a row , quad or singles if enough takers .

Please sign and state day preference

Re: Wed 17th and Thursday 18th 10am

Julia
Hi Dee, we won't be rowing wednesday but will be around after 11:00 to do a few jobs and pick up the half boat to take to Patrick as he has offered to do some work on it.  Steve can row Thursday but I'm otherwise engaged.

Re: Wed 17th and Thursday 18th 10am

Dee
Okie dokie perhaps Steve would do some technical coaching for me Thursday if no other sign ups πŸ€” πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‰

Re: Wed 17th and Thursday 18th 10am

Julia
Steve says, yes, yes, yes πŸ˜„

Re: Wed 17th and Thursday 18th 10am

 I'm now free for Thursday but not available weds.

Re: Wed 17th and Thursday 18th 10am

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
Julia has kindly agreed to β€œ technically coach” me….see you at 1030.
Andrew