Tuesday 9th November - UPDATE

Andi, Julia and Steve will be along at 12:00 to work through some weights and ready to row at around 12:30.  Patrick, are you ok for 12:30?  If the water is nice we can take small boats or quad if not.

Julia
Steve
Dee
Andi
Patrick
(Andrew)
Ian
Chris

It may (or may not) be breezy on Tuesday but happy to give it a go.  Time to suit, we have water from 11:30 onwards.  Weds was looking better but that's changed.

Re: Tuesday 9th November - time to suit

Dee
Me please

Re: Tuesday 9th November - time to suit

Andrew Ferrand
Only Available to cox. Let me know if required.

Re: Tuesday 9th November - time to suit

AndiDavies
Yes please

Re: Tuesday 9th November - time to suit

Patrick Marshall
I'd like to row please, after lunch ideally, but will go with the flow. Currently forecasting S.W. force 3.

Re: Tuesday 9th November - UPDATE

Patrick Marshall
1230 will be fine. Is that arrival time or on the water time?

Re: Tuesday 9th November - UPDATE

Ian Maclennan
Yes please!

Re: Tuesday 9th November - UPDATE

Arrival time will be fine Patrick. See you there.

Re: Tuesday 9th November - UPDATE

Chris Partridge
And me

Sorry, Julia and everyone, I have been summoned to a meeting which means I will have to cancel.  I'm sorry to let you all down at very short notice and I hope you can reposition the boats, as needed....  I would rather by rowing but then....

Re: Tuesday 9th November - UPDATE

Julia
Oh that's bad luck Ian, it's a nice day too!