Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.UPDATE

Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.UPDATE

10.00a.m. meet for row followed by kanghua loading at 12.30.

1x
Chris
Andrew
Dan
(Julia)
2x
Dee/Steve

Row at 10.00a.m. for those who want to.  Eric should be at marina at 12.30 (ish) so all hands available please.

Hi all, the Kanghua quad is going on its travels on Tuesday.  Eric will collect around midday/early afternoon.  Could we have a row at 10.00 and have people (especially tall people) stay around to help load the quad onto the trailer. I'll try and firm up the time on loading. Thank you.

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.

Dee
Various appointments and family visitor's from Belgium so not available .

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.

Andrew Ferrand
I can help with the kangaroo….will post again if I can make the row.

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.

AndiDavies
Same as Andrew, can come over to help with boat loading, not sure about row....

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.

Richard can help

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.

shahnaz
I am very sorry I am working afternoon from 1 pm. Not able to row busy with daughter

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please for a row

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.

Chris Partridge
I will be there

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m. UPDATE

Eric should be at marina at 12.30 (ish) so all hands available please.

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m.

danforsythe
I will be able to make 10:00am Row. Unfortunately Sarah and Emilia won’t be though. 👍

Re: Tuesday 9th HW 9.54 meet 10.00a.m. UPDATE

10.00

1x
Chris
Andrew