Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Quad at 2:00p.m.
Cox  - Steve
Shahnaz
Dee
Ali
Julia

Single/2x
Andi

Ian??

Julia can meet anytime from 2.00p.m.to suit.

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Dee
2pm please

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

AndiDavies
Yes please 2pm OK for me

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh UPDATE

Ali will join in quad if Shahnaz also available (checking with her), any more?

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

shahnaz
I am rowing with Ian from 3 anwards but will be there for 2

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Dee
A training quad has been arranged with your name on a seat.

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Sorry, my mistake, didn't know Shahnaz had arranged with Ian. Perhaps Ian can make a little later (3.30?).  Thanks

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 UPDATE

Quad at 2:00p.m.
Cox  - Steve
Shahnaz
Dee
Ali
Julia

Single
Andi

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Or Ian to meet at 2.00p.m. and either Andi or Shahnaz in 2x with him?

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 UPDATE

Chris Partridge
Me too please

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Ian Maclennan
I'll aim to come down at 2 p.m. - I'm flexible, let me know what works best.

Ian

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Thanks Ian, 2.00p.m.will be perfect.  J

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Aileen C
Will try and get down for 2 today.

Re: Tuesday 5th HW 16.51 sunny and fresh

Ian Maclennan
Hi All,

Alas, I have a work meeting I need to be in, starting at 1.45 p.m.  Will try to come down when it's done, it might be 3 p.m. or later.  Sorry about that.  The joys of work....

Ian