Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth Crew Updated

Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth Crew Updated

High tide 8.19 @ 3.42 m
3mph@17c

Crew and boats decided on sign ups.

Dee<smiley image="smiley_good.gi

Not set in stone !

Quad Cox
Julia /Andrew
Dee
Mandy
Richard

Rooke's  double /  Change on return
Steve.           Dee
Patrick           ?

Glide 1
Chris

We can change around on return .

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

Patrick would like to join this row.

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

MandyNuttall
I would like to join this row please

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

Patrick Marshall
What is the format of the row? Do we stop off in Emsworth for a while, and what time are we likely to arrive back at Northney?

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

Dee
Depending on crew sign up , we can row to Emsworth for a bacon sandwich and aim to be back 10.30 / 11 ish.

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please.

Sounds good. I'll be there.

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

MandyNuttall
Builders have let us down so Richard can come also.🙂

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

Chris Partridge
I will be there.

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

Dee
Yipee

Re: Tuesday 3rd August 8.30am Breakfast row to Emsworth

Steve and I are coming Dee, will fit in with row or work on boats.