Tuesday 31st May HW 13:20

The weather is fair but breezy.  We can meet at 11:30 for 1st session and 2:30 for 2nd session (for Shahnaz who is working earlier).  Let's make the most of the weather.

Re: Tuesday 31st May HW 13:20

AndiDavies
This post was updated on .
I'll check calendar in the morning and update. 2nd session for me too please

Re: Tuesday 31st May HW 13:20

shahnaz
Second session please

Re: Tuesday 31st May HW 13:20

Celeste
I can make the 1st sessionšŸ˜Š

Re: Tuesday 31st May HW 13:20

Hi Shahnaz, we may have to cancel 2nd session as forecast at 2:00p.m. not looking good (wind and rain).  I'll confirm at end of 1st session so do check back before you leave the surgery. J

Re: Tuesday 31st May HW 13:20

Great Celeste, see you there.

Re: Tuesday 31st May HW 13:20

BBC forecast for 2:30 is breezy and possibly wet so only 11:30 row today.

Re: Tuesday 31st May HW 13:20

Chris Partridge
Administrator
I will be there