Tuesday 2nd November UPDATE

To be sure of enough water and time to get back from Emsworth (for Alison), can we meet at 9:30 to be on the water at 10:00.

Julia
Steve
Patrick
Andrew
Chris
Alison B
Ian
Andi
Aileen (maybe).

We'll be down for a row Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. if others want to join us?  Winds look fair and HW is 9:21.

Re: Tuesday 2nd weather looks good

Patrick Marshall
Yes please, I'll be there.

Re: Tuesday 2nd weather looks good

Hopefully a coffee at Emsworth this week Patrick.

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Andrew Ferrand
Julia,
Yes please.
Andrew

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Alison b
I'm interested if in the quad please

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Alison b
Apologies Julia...please ignore my previous post. I've just realised I've got a Tesco delivery Tuesday morning. Shame !

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Ian Maclennan
Yes please, Julia.  I'm flexible about which boat, etc.

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Chris Partridge
Me too please.
It would be nice to see you, Alison - just tell the Tesco man to come in the afternoon!

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

AndiDavies
Yes please :-)

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Alison b
Do you know if we'll get back for 12.30 ish ? If so then I could make it

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Hi Alison, we need to be off the water by 12:30 as there won't be any, water that is.  If we boat at 10:00 then should be plenty of time to get coffee and back.

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Aileen C
I’ll try to make it. But don’t wait just in case work gets in the way!

Re: Tuesday 2nd November-weather looks good

Alison b
That's super....count me in please !

Re: Tuesday 2nd November UPDATE

Andrew Ferrand
Noted

I've a pilates class finishing at 0930, but will come straight round and be ready to row before 10, if you don't mind me not being there to help get the boats ready.

Re: Tuesday 2nd November UPDATE

Julia
That's fine Patrick, we'll prep ready.  J