Tuesday 26th 13:00 UPDATE

Trip to Emsworth (still time to sign up)

Quad
Julia (Cox)
Steve
Andrew
Patrick
Chris

Double
Andi
Ian

Looks a little dull but if anyone fancies a trip out on Tuesday we can 1:00 for run down to Emsworth.  Sign up here for crew boat or book a single.

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

Patrick Marshall
I've booked a Glide, but would be happy to row with others.

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

Julia
That's great Patrick, would be nice to take the quad to Emsworth for a coffee, will have to see who else signs up.

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

Andrew Ferrand
yes please for quad

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

Julia
Great Andrew, 👍

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

Chris Partridge
Yes please

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

Patrick Marshall
I'd be happy to join the quad.

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

Great Chris, one more for the quad.

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

I've included you in the quad Patrick.

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

Ian Maclennan
Hi Julia, I would love to tag along.  I'm flexible, so let me know where you need me.  I will need to be back around 2.30 p.m. latest as I'm taking time out of work...!

Re: Tuesday 26th 13:00 HW 15:35 SW F3/4

AndiDavies
Yes please, will fit in where needed.... like Ian, can't be gone for too many hours