Tuesday 24th UPDATE

Meet 10:45 for 11:00 start
Julia/Steve (Zygo)
Andi/Lou (Red)

Meet 12:30/13:00 (if not postponed due to wind)
Patrick
Julia

Hi all, good tide on Tuesday but the wind could be a little gusty from NE veering ENE so less sheltered. There is water from 11:00a.m. to 4:p.m. to suit. (Monday/Weds look slightly better days). Sign up below

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Louflo
Hi im available Monday and Tues earlier the better for me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

AndiDavies
Monday early for me too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Julia
Hi Both, what time Monday?  We'll try and get there but otherwise take Zygo.

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

AndiDavies
On the water for 10:30

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Julia
Not sure we'll get there tomorrow but will try, don't wait for us (it maybe a bit low for on the water 10:30).

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Patrick Marshall
I can row on Tuesday, and my preference would be early afternoon when the tide is better and wind likely to have decreased. However, I'll go along with the consensus. I'll take a Glide or team up with others as required.

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Julia
Hi Patrick,.Steve and I going in double scull at 11:00 will be back and can buddy with you post 1:00p.m. if that suits?

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Patrick Marshall
Julia, I can equally be there at 1100.  Which time is best for you?

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Me too please. I would like to take Joy if poss

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Julia
Will you come at 12:30 Chris?  J

Re: Tuesday 24th HW 13:56 NE veering

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Thatโ€™s fine. See you then.

Re: Tuesday 24th UPDATE

Patrick Marshall
Just confirming that I'm postponing til Thursday.

Re: Tuesday 24th UPDATE

Julia
Thank you for confirming.  See you Thursday.