Tuesday 21st September, 7:30pm, webinar about the GB row

Tuesday 21st September, 7:30pm, webinar about the GB row

Sophie
Dear all,
imagine my joy at finding chocolate, sweets and a card *still* in the shed where I had sadly missed them in my packing panic before leaving to row around GB! Thank you Shanaz for the very kind gifts, and Julia and all for the lovely card. (The good luck definitely worked!).

For those of you I haven't met, I haven't been around much this summer because from June 13th-Aug 31st I was on a jaunt around Britain in a big ocean rowing boat called Roxy.

I've finally got round to organising a webinar about the row. It won't be all about the rowing (!), but I hope to combine some nice photos (yes, there will be dolphin footage!), rowing, reflection and the science of happiness.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-find-joy-in-unlikely-places-what-i-learned-from-rowing-around-gb-tickets-168428908399

Suggested donation £7 but I know many of you have already donated very generously, so it's absolutely fine to do less! All proceeds to the BHF.
Many thanks to all of you for your support,
Sophie

Re: Tuesday 21st September, 7:30pm, webinar about the GB row

AlisonK
Bringing to the top - it's this evening!