Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 UPDATE

Some have said they can get there at 11:00 tomorrow, so if you can arrive early then please do and help ready boats.
If you can't arrive til 12:00 they we'll wait for you.

Currently have in singles

Chris (Joy)
Andrew (Maxy Moo)
Dee (Amy)
Alison (Wasp)
Aileen (Whisper)

Doubles

Andi/Lou (Zygo)
Julia/Steve (Red)

Forecast for rest of week after Tuesday doesn't look promising so will make the most of lighter winds.  Sign up and book a boat, there is water from 10:00 til 3:30.  We can be there around midday.

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 winds light

Louflo
Me plz ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ need to get last minute training in..

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 winds light

AndiDavies
Yes please

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 winds light

AlisonK
Yes please

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 winds light

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please at noon.

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 winds light

12 good for me

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 winds light

Chris Partridge
Yes please. Time?

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 winds light

Julia
We can get there for 12:00 Chris but if others want earlier please say.

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 winds light

AndiDavies
12 noon is good :-)

Re: Tuesday 21st HW 13.01 UPDATE

Aileen C
I may just be a bit late. Wonโ€™t be there till 12:00 earliest. Iโ€™ll catch up (maybe!!)