Tuesday 12th HW 11.00 light winds

It's going to be hot but anyone wanting to go sculling name a time that suits.  We'll be around rigging and rowing.

Re: Tuesday 12th HW 11.00 light winds

Dee
As discussed , will get there at some point.

Re: Tuesday 12th HW 11.00 light winds

AndiDavies
I've a meeting until 10:30, so could be over for 11am if that's OK?

Re: Tuesday 12th HW 11.00 light winds

shahnaz
I could be around 12 there for double ????
Managed another bloody COVID.
Me and COVID are best friends now :(

Re: Tuesday 12th HW 11.00 light winds

Hi Shahnaz, Ian is taking a short lunch break too, so will take you in 2x at 12.00.  We'll be there to help get boat on water.  J

Re: Tuesday 12th HW 11.00 light winds

Hi Andi, OK, we'll be down from 11.00.  Ian and Shahnaz boating around 12.00 so you can chose your time.  J

Re: Tuesday 12th HW 11.00 light winds

AndiDavies
I will stick to 11am if OK, as have dentist in the afternoon....better do some work