Thursday 9th meet 12:45 UPDATE

We'll be meeting at 12:45 for capsize drill.

Looks like a good week.  Meet at 12:00 please state boat preference (single/double/quad) and book on sheet.  Steve taking a capsize drill with Sue at 12:45 for anyone who hasn't previously completed one.

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please, glide booked.

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Franklin
Yes please Glide booked

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Have appointment for 12 so may dash back for a paddle in Amy

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Dee
Won't get there as new fencing arrives .

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Elaine Parkin
Do you fancy a double Julia? I've got an eye appointment at 9.15am - they're normally quite prompt, but if I'm really delayed, I'll let you know
Elaine

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

We're doing the capsize with Sue Elaine, didn't ask you to be there as you don't often join mid week and Dee not available. Try Sophie, she may be around (she can steer) and the weather looks ok if a little breezy.

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Andrew Ferrand
Julia,
Not on nabble but agreed whilst at studland that Shahnaz is coming down at noon to row in double with me but happy to offer to Elaine.

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Julia
Unfortunately Andrew, neither Elaine (due to eyesight) or Shahnaz (due to neck) are able to steer, but it was good of you to offer.

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Andrew Ferrand
I will steer for Shahnaz tomorrow.

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Elaine Parkin
Don't worry if you've already arranged with Shahnaz Andrew - thanks anyway!
Elaine

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

shahnaz
Dear Andrew I sent you a short message I won't manage to row tomorrow after all. Very busy day . Thank you for your offer

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Andrew Ferrand
OK

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Franklin
Been up all night with a sick Dog. Must cancel sorry.

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Andrew Ferrand
Message received Franklin. Hope the dog makes a full recovery.

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Franklin
Thank you  Andrew. Hopefully can get an appointment with the Vet

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Hi Andrew, will you still come for a row?  As others have since dropped out I'll change the meet time to 12:45.  Maybe go for lunch after capsize drill while waiting for boat delivery?

Re: Thursday 9th meet 12:00 HW 14:04

Andrew Ferrand
So I could potter about as you do capsize drill, is that the suggestion? In which case that plus lunch would be good.