Thursday 7th October 11 am

Yippee a break in the weather !
HT 12.53pm @5.11m
NE 1mph 13c

Meet 11am
Sign up for a breakfast row to Emsworth

Re: Thursday 6 th October 9.30am

Patrick Marshall
Hi Dee, Thursday is the 7th, or do you mean Wednesday? Thursday looks the best for lack of wind, but high tide won't be until 1240, so maybe elevenses instead of breakfast! I'm up for either day, anyway.

Re: Thursday 6 th October 9.30am

Dee
Sorry Patrick the 7th , it was the excitement of seeing the forcast

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
I hope to join & will confirm by wednesday 1800.
Andrew

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Richard Nuttall
Yes for me please.

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

My new trolley has arrived but needs to be assembled , looking for volunteers to help after the row please .

what tools will be required for assembly…or is it just glue?

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Dee
Thank you Andrew 😊

Still in the box which is now loaded on my car , shall I meet you to have a gander ?

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Andrew Ferrand
I love an assumptive close!

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Dee
Sorry I thought it was an offer Andrew .

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Richard Nuttall
Opps, sorry Dee I'm at the vaccination centre 0800-1300 so unable to row.

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Dee
Shame Richard but keep uo the good work

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Chris Partridge
yes please Dee but may be a little late so dont wait. Will take Joy.

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Dee
We shall wait for you Chris

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Very sorry Dee but I can't make it after all. See you soon.

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Dee
Such a shame Chris , hopefully see you soon 😊

There's nobody else here at 10 o'clock. I presume rowing is off today, so will head back home.

Re: Thursday 7th October 9.30am

Dee
Patrick after your post it was presumed for 11 ?
Andrew and I will be there then , hopefully you're able to pop back.

Completey my fault with my dopeyness , apologies