Thursday 26th HW 15:09

Julia
The wind looks to slightly abate on Thursday so we could meet at 13:00 or anytime up to 18:00.  Sign up here.

Re: Thursday 26th HW 15:09

Dee
Might make it for 1.30pm ish as I have a dental appointment beforehand.
Will take Amy.

Re: Thursday 26th HW 15:09

Patrick Marshall
14.00 or a bit later would be best for us, but happy to start earlier if others prefer.
Patrick & Amanda

Re: Thursday 26th HW 15:09

Andrew Ferrand
Dependent upon final time agreed I would like to join in please.

Re: Thursday 26th HW 15:09

Steve R and Steve P taking double at 13:00 I suggest we others meet as near to 13:30 to boat around 14:00 (ish 😊) it will be 1 hour before high tide so hopefully a little less white water as the tide slows (bring refreshments as a little late to go to Emsworth for ice-cream, or maybe not!).

Re: Thursday 26th HW 15:09

Andrew Ferrand
Julia,
I will arrive for 1330 as suggesteD
Andrew

Re: Thursday 26th HW 15:09

AlisonK
I think I can get away from work for a couple of hours but likely won’t be there until 1.45pm earliest if that’s ok

Re: Thursday 26th HW 15:09

Patrick Marshall
We're o.k. for 13.30