Thursday 21st July HW 18.43 UPDATE please check which boat you have been allocated

Thursday 21st July HW 18.43 UPDATE please check which boat you have been allocated

Sign ups so far 4:00p.m. meet
Shahnaz / Julia 2x Zygo
Dee 1x Kanghua
Sue 1x grey Glide 1
Steve 1x Wasp
Chris 1x Joy
Andrew 1x Maximoo

6.00p.m. meet
Alison / Steve 2x Zygo
Bianca 1x Wasp
Sarah 1x Amy Pink Glide
Emilia 1x Edon with floats
Daniel 1x Grey Glide 1
Dee 1x Kanghua
Julia 1x Edon
Chris 1x Joy
Andrew 1x Maximoo

For those working we can have an evening row.  Time to suit so sign up here.

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

Dee
This suits me better than Wednesday please as maybe cooler

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

Zygo booked 4.00p.m. Dee and Steve.

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

AlisonK
I can be there anytime after 5.30 pm. Double or single if possible depending on what/whoโ€™s available ๐Ÿ˜€

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

Bianca Tilgner
I will do Thursday instead of Wednesday, too. Single please if numbers and weather allows. 6 pm, might be a little earlier if ttaffic okay. Thank you.

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

I can row at 4.00 and at 6.00. 1x/2x/4x depending on sign ups. J

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

danforsythe
Hi Julia,

Would Emilia and I or Sarah and Emilia be able to go in a double on Thursday and Sarah or I in a single on the 6pm Row if there is space?

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

Hi Dan,  we can certainly get you all in small boats, accompanied by experienced scullers. J

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

danforsythe
Great! Sarah, Emilia and I will see you Thursday ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

shahnaz
Dear all we are having family visit from Germany. I would like to come for 4 if it is possible please

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

Sue Ranshaw
I can do 4pm or 6pm to fit in with others, just let me know which time is bestโ€ฆโ€ฆ.thank goodness itโ€™s going to be cooler! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

4.00p.m. is good Shahnaz.

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

Which suits you best Sue, but maybe 4.00p.m. so to leave boats for those working and can't get away earlier. J

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

Sue Ranshaw
Iโ€™ll be there for 4pm ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43

Andrew Ferrand
Please can I join the 1600 session & if energy allows the 1800 session.

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43 UPDATE please check which boat you have been allocated

Please bring refreshments (water/coffee/beer) for after row.  The gate at entrance wasn't working last night so may need to coordinate exit from marina.

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43 UPDATE please check which boat you have been allocated

Sue Ranshaw
Really sorry, I'm not going to be able to make today after all, hope to see you all soon x

Re: Thursday 21st July HW 18.43 UPDATE please check which boat you have been allocated

Oh Sue, such a shame, lovely weather too.  J