THANK YOU

Dee
Thank you to all the members who gave up their time to help with the club open day.
Great day was had  by many new potential members , they were given instruction by Steve onshore in the Edon followed by a quad session  and finally a chance to row in a double with Steve , Andrew and Richard taking on the steering...well done guys and girls.

To finish some BBQ , Lemonchello Cava bubbles , beer and chat.

Happy days for Dolphin Rowing Club .

Re: THANK YOU

Andrew Ferrand
Happy to help a willing organiser…great day Dee.

Re: THANK YOU

MandyNuttall
Thank you for organising,  it was a lovely day. 😍

Re: THANK YOU

Helen O’Brien
Thank you very much to all involved in organising a great day

Re: THANK YOU

Lovely feedback Dee.

Thank you Dee for inviting us to your open day. It was enormous fun.
Loved skulling it is so elegant and being out in the sea and open water. Was a thrill.
Some photos are attached to show the others.
Great day out on Hayling Island and we loved our lunch at Northey Farm.
Well done 10/10

Re: THANK YOU

Dee
For all those involved on the day , fabulous feed back from the London club I also row with.