Sunday paddle Sep 26 at 1400 CANCELLED

Chris Partridge
The weather forecast is good for tomorrow so anyone fancy an informal paddle round the harbour? Meet 1400 - high water is 1530.

Re: Sunday paddle Sep 26 at 1400

shahnaz
Very likely it will be me , if my visitors don't arrive from London

Sorry Chris I have to be careful little gasoline in the car. I will stay at home. Enjoy

Re: Sunday paddle Sep 26 at 1400

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Ok Shahnaz - best to be careful.
Everyone seems to be away so this paddle is off, sadly. I will join the Cutters’ open day.

Re: Sunday paddle Sep 26 at 1400

Julia
Sorry Chris, Steve is thinking about it but I think we need a day home tomorrow after the row today.