Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Julia
We can meet at 1:30 and on the water at 2:00p.m. weather could be warmer 8degrees F3 westerly, so let's do it!  Sign up here.

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Bianca Tilgner
Yes please.

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Patrick Marshall
And me please.

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Yes please

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

AndiDavies
Yes please

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

AlisonK
Yes for me too

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Linsey Taylor
Yes please 🎉

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Linsey Taylor
Just thought you’d chuckle to read that my heart rate went to 170 when we were working hard yesterday … that is at its limits for my age - and it felt like it 🤣

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Bianca Tilgner
Oh we better have a defibrillator in the boat on the futur 🤣🤣. Hope your tooth got sorted out?

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

We'll done Linsey😊 glad we didn't need to resuscitate you, wouldn't want to fill out the BR incident form!

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Linsey Taylor
I did reduce my effort a little when it felt like it was working a bit too hard 😄 my resting rate is usually about 62, so was in overdrive, lol.
Dentist on Wednesday - so painkillers coming in handy for now.

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Julia
Good luck at the dentist, that'll send your heart rate up again😯

Re: Sunday 9th Jan HW 16:50

Bianca Tilgner
Good luck with the dentist and me too had to reduce the effort, that was probably when Steve said 'come on, you lose it' 😉.