Sunday 5th - RHIR CREW CANCELLED

We have had to cancel our crew due to illness and sadly no  Replacement available.

We now have a crew so weather dependent but looks good at the moment.  Details will be emailed out, Start time is 10:35 safety brief is around 9:30.

Cox Steve
Elaine
Alison
Sophie
Julia (or Andi if she wants to get back for it 😊)

There are now 20+ boats taking part at this event. It seems Dolphin doesn't have a quad crew interested in doing it (since no one has signed up) Boating and racing starts between 10:00a.m. and 10:30 so please avoid this time, first crew back will be arriving approx 12:30. So the shore will be busy after that.

The race is going ahead next Sunday and will be raced anti-clockwise. There are a number of visiting crews as well as home gigs and cutters. Cost is £12 per rower and as yet we haven't entered a boat.  If there are a number interested then sign here and we'll put the strongest crew out but it is weather dependent on our quad.

Re: Sunday 5th - RHIR UPDATE

AlisonK
Well, I could be tempted if we can get a crew together…

Re: Sunday 5th - RHIR UPDATE

Sophie
I'd give it a go! The earlier the better in terms of start time, but I can be around until about 2:30/3pm.
Sophie

Re: Sunday 5th - RHIR UPDATE

Elaine Parkin
Yes, I'd like to do it.  We'll need to keep a respectful distance from members of other clubs as it sounds like there will be a lot of people.
Elaine

Re: Sunday 5th - RHIR CREW CANCELLED

Crew cancelled due to illness.