Sunday 29th HW 12:03 UPDATE

There may be a change by tomorrow and can have seat changes during the session.

quad;:  (Cox )Chris, Helen, Sarah, Emilia, (Linsey)
Doubles/singles:. Steve, (Daniel), Bianca, Celeste, Shahnaz, Julia

Meet 10:00 for nice training row (10k around the harbour) either quad, double, singles.

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Steve and Julia

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Bianca Tilgner
Yes please

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Rhonda Lawrence
Me too please

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

shahnaz
I have to leave at 12:30 am I allowed to join please

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

If we're meeting at 19:00 then should be plenty of time to get you back and away by 12:30 Shahnaz.

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

shahnaz
Perfect see you then

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Sarah Widgery
Hi Julia, we can't make Saturday but Dee said it was fine for all of us to join you on Sunday instead. Hope that's ok (although 10k might be a challenge!).
Thanks, Sarah, Emilia & Daniel

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Hi Sarah, that's fine, you've already done 12+k when Chris took us out so 19k should be fine, depending on conditions. Julia

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Celeste
I'll be there 😊

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Chris Partridge
Yes please

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Rhonda Lawrence
Apologies, I can't make it on Sunday now. Will definitely be there for the 5th

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Ok Rhonda, see you next week.  Have a nice weekend.  Julia

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Linsey Taylor
That sounds wonderful if there is space for me. Leaving Garda this afternoon, so 10am start will be perfect.

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Great Linsey, see you at 10.00.

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

Helen O’Brien
If you’ve still got a space I’d like to join you

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03

We'll find a seat for you Helen 😊

Re: Sunday 29th HW 12:03 UPDATE