Sunday 24th 2:00p.m.

Julia
High water is at 2:33 and we can meet at 2:00 to row on ebb tide in shelter of South wind (hopefully a little warmer).  Meet 2:00p.m. book a single or sign here if you would like to crew row a double or quad or happy to do any.

Re: Sunday 24th 2:00p.m.

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Yes please.

Re: Sunday 24th 2:00p.m.

Julia
Hi Chris, thanks for the support but as no other sign ups, I think we'll knock this row on the head, are you ok to take a teifi out?  Julia

Re: Sunday 24th 2:00p.m.

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Ok but may do something else as went out in a Teifi Fri and Sat. Pity no takers today...what was Itchenor like?

Re: Sunday 24th 2:00p.m.

Julia
It was chaotic but enjoyable.  They had 60 rowers take part in 2 gigs,2 galleys, 2 celtic and 2 quads.
We gave a good demonstration on coastal sculling.  Hope someone took a photo of us 😊