Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

Bianca Tilgner
Anybody fancy a Sunday row? The wind will pick up from midday so let's meet at 10 am to get out before it gets very choppy (and you will be back for the Sunday roast 😉). Bianca

Re: Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

Julia
Sounds good Bianca, we're in.

Re: Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

AlisonK
Yes for me, see you Sunday

Re: Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

Shall we book for Sunday roast at Langstone or are you heading to David's Bianca?

Re: Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

Bianca Tilgner
That is a great idea with lunch, yes please.

Re: Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

AlisonK
Lunch sounds good but unfortunately I have to shoot off straight after rowing as committed elsewhere

Re: Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

I've just tried to book and can't get Langstone or Ship so it may be too late, sorry Bianca, we will have to go to Salt Shack.  J

Re: Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

Bianca Tilgner
Not a problem! Thanks for trying Julia.

Re: Sunday 21st Nov, HW 12.36, meet 10 am

The farm tea rooms are far better