Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.UPDATE

We currently have a good night number to fill quad and 2 doubles.  Will decide on crews on arrival in case of extra sign up or dropout.

Bianca
Elaine
Dee
Ali
Chris
Julia
Steve (if - )
Emilia
Daniel

Interested in a late afternoon row? sign up here.

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.

Bianca Tilgner
Yes please.

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.

Yes please.

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.

Elaine Parkin
If a quad or double, yes please.

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.

Daniel
Emilia
Both new

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.

Alimolloy
I'd be interested to row, if there's still space :)

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.

Plenty of room Ali, see you there.

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.

Chris Partridge
Yes Please

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.UPDATE

We currently have a good night number to fill quad and 2 doubles. Will decide on crews on arrival in case of extra sign up or dropout. Bianca Elaine Dee Ali Chris Julia Steve (if - ) Emilia Daniel

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.UPDATE

Elaine Parkin
 Yes please

Re: Sunday 10th April meet 4:30p.m.UPDATE

Hi everyone, having thought I'd dodged it, I have tested + this morning.  I stayed clear from everyone and we were outside on Sunday so I hope no one has caught it from me.  Sorry😷