Studland row with Bob 8th September Please Confirm ASAP

Studland row with Bob 8th September Please Confirm ASAP

Having lost nabble , I'm reposting as a reminder for those signed up.
Bob can offer 2 sessions @ 10am and 12.30pm  rowing in groups of 4 or 5. Please sign up if you're still interested šŸ˜Š ( Ā£30?) If I remember correctly.
We can car share if this makes things easier for you ( fuel donation).

We can enjoy a picnic on the beach afterwards .

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September

AlisonK
Hi Dee, Iā€™m still interested and can take the day off work so can come, if it goes ahead šŸ˜€

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September

Dee
Its booked Alison , I just need the names of those signed up originally

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September

Patrick Marshall
Amanda and I would be interested in rowing at Studland, so long as we don't take places from more experienced members. We wouldn't want to be a constraint on what the rest of you do.
We've rowed with Bob before in his Liteboats and are keen to have another go. The location is very weather dependent, however.

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September

Dee
Welcome Patrick and Amanda .

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September Please Confirm ASAP

shahnaz
Me please

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September

Patrick Marshall
Hi Dee, Sorry, but we got in a muddle with dates, and Amanda had already arranged a visit elsewhere, so it doesn't look as if we can join you at Studland after all.

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September

Dee
No worries Patrick šŸ‘

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September Please Confirm ASAP

Linsey Taylor
I had signed up and still happy to come. I am also happy to drive if anyone wants a lift.

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September Please Confirm ASAP

Dee
Great Linsey.

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September Please Confirm ASAP

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
would this give me a chance to row a Lite boat?

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September Please Confirm ASAP

Dee
Yes Andrew and to row on the Studland waters

Re: Studland row with Bob 8th September Please Confirm ASAP

####