Saturday 9th October 11.30am crew update

Saturday 9th October 11.30am crew update

HT 14.17 @ 5.08 m
NE 7mph

Dee

Ian wasp
Bianca / Helen double
Sue Glide
Me Amy

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Dee
****

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Helen O’Brien
I’d like to come down on Saturday

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Sue Ranshaw
Yes please

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Bianca Tilgner
Yes please if I find petrol on the way 😂.

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Franklin
Glide booked, I will be there.

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Fabulous everyone 😀 but not enough Glides for all so the quad is another option

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

We'll be around at some time Dee but will keep our distance 😄

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Dee
Great be good to see you

Due to advice to stay away from large groups I am sorry but the Quad is not an option for me.

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Dee
Ok Franklin please pop down and use the Glide as I'm sure something can be worked out

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am crew update

Ian

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Fingers crossed Bianca x

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Bianca Tilgner
All good, filled up 😀. Happy with double or also quad rowed with just 3. See you tomorrow.

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am

Dee
Thank you Bianca , not enough for quad atm .

I apologise for the late notice but I had my Covid booster injection and don't feel up to rowing today.

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am crew update

Dee
No worries Franklin , feel better soon

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am crew update

Look at this fabulous weather 😍 really lovely water today

Fabulous row today,  thanks Dee 😊

Re: Saturday 9th October 11.30am crew update

Dee
Indeed it was Sue , sorry you missed out on coffee