Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

Apologies much confusion !!
The gig regatta is in Sunday not Saturday as I was informed today

Sooo meet for 9.30am for a peaceful row to Emsworth , with have a mega tide 12.07 pm @ 5.01 SW....

Phew  πŸ˜…

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

Julia
Really sorry Dee, thought 7th was Saturday, I'm confused .com now I don't know which day I'm going to LondonπŸ€”

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

AlisonK
Yes please for Saturday <smiley image="smiley_happy.gif"/ but might not get there until about 10.00 as have flu jab booked at 9.20 in Petersfield

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

You're a ninny Julia

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

No worries Alison πŸ‘

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

Bianca Tilgner
I am still confused.com as it says the Gig regatta is Saturday? Well, I assume we row on Saturday. I will change plans and join you πŸ‘.

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

Julia
my mistake Bianca, gig regatta Sunday.

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

Julia
Just checked, I'm in London Saturday and will have to give this a miss but Steve available if you need a cox.

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

Dee
Yes please Steve to cox as Geoff has his flu / covid booked at 9.45am , ill get there ASAP but please don't wait for me.

Ta

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

Bianca Tilgner
Maybe we decide on a later meet time as you and Alison will be delayed and so far it is only 4 of us?

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

AlisonK
Very sorry, but I can't make this row now

Very sorry but as it is rather windy for small boats I have changed plans and will cancel, too. Hopefully next week, getting rusty 🀨.

Re: Saturday 6th November 9.30am UPDATED

Julia
Probably a good move Bianca