Saturday 2nd October 9am

Dee
HT 9.28 am
Meet for 9am to ready quad or small boats depending on the weather suitability , will updated on Thursday as I'm out out in Dorset.

Re: Saturday 2nd October 9am

Dee
Georgie

Re: Saturday 2nd October 9am

Sue Ranshaw
Forecast doesn’t look great but I can be there if conditions allow

Re: Saturday 2nd October 9am

Dee
Thanks Sue , im keeping  an eye on conditions and will post a yay or nay on Friday evening . We have a new member so fingers crossed 🤞

Re: Saturday 2nd October 9am

Forecast is rubbish do this row is now cancelled

Re: Saturday 2nd October 9am

Sue Ranshaw
Thanks Dee, have a good weekend and see you when the weather improves!

Re: Saturday 2nd October 9am

Dee
You too Sue let's cross everything for next week / end

Re: Saturday 2nd October 9am

You too Sue let's cross everything for next week / end