Saturday 2nd July HW 14:54 Sun and light breeze

Saturday 2nd July HW 14:54 Sun and light breeze

We are holding a capsize drill for a few new members on Saturday at 12.00 if you would like to sign up then please see Dee's previous post.  For others, the weather look good and can meet at 12:00 for a really nice social row, there and back. Sign up here.

Re: Saturday 2nd July HW 14:54 Sun and light breeze

Dee
Yes please after helping with drill

Re: Saturday 2nd July HW 14:54 Sun and light breeze

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please

Re: Saturday 2nd July HW 14:54 Sun and light breeze

Bianca Tilgner
Really nice social row, there and back? Maybe to Emsworth for ice cream? 😉

Re: Saturday 2nd July HW 14:54 Sun and light breeze

AndiDavies
Happy to help out/social row

Re: Saturday 2nd July HW 14:54 Sun and light breeze

AlisonK
Social row sounds good, I'll be there

Re: Saturday 2nd July HW 14:54 Sun and light breeze

Bianca Tilgner
Apologies but I have to pull out. I might be able to do Sunday help with newbies, will know tomorrow.