Saturday 28th HW 11:30 UPDATE

We have a 'Gents' quad crew for 10:00a.m. and small boats at 12:00p.m.

Quad at 10;00a.m.
Julia coxing
Steve
Andrew
Andrew S
Chris

Double and singles at 12:00 (and intro row for any others)
2x
Shahnaz
Julia

Sunny and light winds🌞  meet 10:00 followed by new members intro  row at midday (if any friends, family would like to try) or one to one coached session for others.

Re: Saturday 28th HW 11:30

Steve and Julia

Re: Saturday 28th HW 11:30

shahnaz
I would love to come but I will be free from 12 onwards . Is it possible to join please

Re: Saturday 28th HW 11:30

Yes do Shahnaz, we'll accommodate you after 12:00.  Julia

Re: Saturday 28th HW 11:30

shahnaz
Perfect see you then

Re: Saturday 28th HW 11:30