Saturday 18th mini club regatta and Launch ceremony

Saturday 18th mini club regatta and Launch ceremony

We've had such a good turnout for small boat activities again this year so want to offer some mini fun races at Dolphin.   Come along, meet at 10:00 a.m. we'll be using new glidetides/doubles/quads so lots for every ability.  No need to sign up, just turn up on the morning.

Re: Saturday 18th mini club regatta and Launch ceremony

Andrew Ferrand
All club members are invited to arrive at 1000am for the  naming and first launch of my new Liteboat.
Appropriate refreshment will be available.
I hope you can make it.
Andrew

Re: Saturday 18th mini club regatta and Launch ceremony

Re: Saturday 18th mini club regatta and Launch ceremony

shahnaz
I will be there

Saturday 18th Launch and naming ceremony

Come along for the launch and naming of Andrews new Lite boat followed by a morning row / race for those who want to join the fun.