Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Steve and Alison would like to book Zygo for 11.00 training session.  I'm available to Cox/Row for training session (single/quad) at 11.00 it's going to be calm!
New members/club  session Sunday (see separate post).

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

We have 2 guests from Canada arriving to have a row in afternoon,,  please let me know if you can make up crew from 2.00p.m.

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Linsey Taylor
Sorry can’t do 2pm. But would happily go in double with you at 11? Or singles

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Hi Linsey, we currently only have 1 double available as the red double is at repair shop for 3 weeks.  Singles are good, quad if we get numbers.

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Linsey Taylor
Got it - happy with either option 😊

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

AndiDavies
I will mostly be drifting around in safety launch at Woolston Regatta on Saturday

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

With shades and a nice cold pina colada?

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

I'm going to see if Canadians can get there for morning row instead of afternoon.

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Chris Partridge
I can make any time

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Our Canadian guests will be along at 11.30.  Tide very low but can be on the water from then if a bit muddy.  Linsey, 11.30 OK for you?  There is a raft race at the ship so traffic may be a bit heavy.

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Linsey Taylor
Hi, absolutely fine with me - thank you!

Re: Saturday 16th HW 14.48 scorching hot day!

Me too please