SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

AndiDavies
Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

shahnaz
Me please

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

Bobs quad

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

shahnaz
Sorry miscalculation.i will be in France

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

Yes for Steve and me,, as well as open events, there are 50+ and 60+ events in quads, doubles and singles so happy to make up crew.

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

AlisonK
Yes for me

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

AndiDavies
Just head's up, Bob sold his quad to Exmouth last year. So we'd have to note a boat loan request when submitting entries.

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

Elaine Parkin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

Andi will be doing entries but we have a nice choice of open, 50+, 60+ quads and doubles.

Yes for me

Re: SWCRL Torquay - Pier2Pier Saturday September 17th 2022

AndiDavies
Shahnaz no