Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

shahnaz
Anyone for short row ? High tide at 19:35
We could meet up for 5 pm.
I have meeting at 6:30 and need to be gone by 18:15

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

Hi Shahnaz,. It looks a little gusty tomorrow.  If enough interest in quad then I could join you.  Jx

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Yes please if the wind allows

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

shahnaz
Perfect if the win allows we could go out in single and double

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

AndiDavies
Yes please

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

Yes please in a double

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

shahnaz
I will be few minutes late I have to drop my child by her tutor

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

Hi Shahnaz, the forecast is still for gust F6 and as you are on a tight rein I think this is likely not going to happen.  Steve not available so I'm going to drop out (Sorry).  Can row Thursday 9:30 if any good? J

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22

Dee
Me too , apologies Shanaz but the weather isn't doing it for me , so I'll be cleaning the oven!

Re: Rowing on Tus 10.05.22 cancelled too windy

shahnaz
Dear all this row cancelled due to the weather