Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000

Chris Partridge
Administrator
The Gig club is holding club racing on Sunday from the north slip, meeting at 1030 and racing from 1100 so I suggest we meet at 1000, get on the water as quickly as possible so we can get away before racing starts. We will probably return as racing continues but there is room for us all on the beach, I think.
The wind is likely to be a brisk westerly so we will aim for Marker to keep in the lee of Hayling.
Post if interested.

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000

Julia
Hi Chris, will come along if the weather settles a bit.  J&S

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000

Linsey Taylor
If weather is suitable, then I’d like to row, and could bring Eleanor too - very capable sculler.
I’ll keep an eye on here to see if going ahead.

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000

Yes please Chris

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000

AndiDavies
Yes please, weather permitting

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000

Richard Nuttall
Hi Chris, would like to attend tomorrow. Been a bit iffy today so will post in the morning.

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000

Richard Nuttall
Good morning, sorry cant attend today tummy still iffy.

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000

Julia
Speedy recovery Richard.

Re: Rowing Sunday Nov 7 1000