Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

We plan to take part in this non race event held by Hayling Island Sailing Club on the 25th September .

Depending on interest we can row our quad with beach changes to allow more to take part  , also if weather conditions are suitable and with experienced crew it maybe possible but not guaranteed for the doubles and singles to row .

Please post .

Dee

####

Crew to row quad to HISC for 1 leg

Helen
Alison B

2 more needed please .

Crew from HISC and back
Cox Steve
Julia
Elaine
Mandy
Dee

We also need a volunteer driver ready at HISC to bring back leg 1 Crew.

All hands please for your club
Cheers

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC

The crew list so far

Steve
Elaine
Mandy
Helen

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC

The cost is £54 for rowing quad which can be split depending on number of crew changes (changes can take place at ferry boat and Northney). All way round £10/seat (including cox'n) part way £6/seat.

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC

Dee
Thank you Julia

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC

Bianca Tilgner
Thank you Dee. I am interested but cannot confirm before tomorrow evening.

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC

More info, only craft over 12ft 6 can do full circumnavigation which is all our boats☺️

https://www.hisc.co.uk/sailing/open-events/mistral-round-hayling-island-challenge/

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC

Andrew Ferrand
Dee,
I cannot now do this event.
Andrew

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC

Elaine Parkin
Thank you Dee

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC

Bianca Tilgner
Sorry Dee but sadly I cannot do this Saturday. Bx

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

1 rower needed for the quad.

Its not a race so a jolly day out out

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

Dee
Mandy is available so we now have a crew

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

MandyNuttall
I will be back and be tired, long late night drive, if no-one else less tired offers I can fill in.

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

Helen O’Brien
If you have others who want to do shorter legs and beach swaps, I’d be happy to do a section

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

Dee
Great Helen 👍 hop in

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

Elaine Parkin
I'd like to do the whole row, but if more sign up, I'm happy to do a leg

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

Alison b
Hi Dee
Am interested providing not too choppy for one of the legs. I need to be back at Northney Marina as I have a row there for 3pm
Thanks
Alison

Great Alison

Re: Row round Hayling Island with HISC.....updated

Dee
Updated ####