Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

Elaine Parkin
This post was updated on .
 HT is 8.55am @ 3m35.
Meet at 9am - weather depending as usual. Book your boats!
Elaine

Re: Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

Julia
We will be available.

Re: Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

Linsey Taylor
Hi, i have the day off and one of my daughters is with me … please may we both come down and row? Happy to go in quad, etc as required.
Thank you

Re: Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

AndiDavies
Yes please, Wasp if possible

Re: Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

Julia
Getting in extra practice before showdown with Lou on Saturday?😄

Re: Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

AndiDavies
Heh heh heh yes!!!!!

Re: Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

Patrick Marshall
Amanda and I are up for joining you please.
We've booked the Glides, but would be happy to go out with experienced rowers in doubles if that works better.

Re: Row on Thursday 2nd September - meet at 9am

shahnaz
Me please