Roring Saturday Jul 30 at 1100

Chris Partridge
Administrator
It is the Gig Club regatta on Saturday so we need to avoid getting in the way as far as possible. Several members are away so singles only - anyone want to get out?

Re: Roring Saturday Jul 30 at 1100

AndiDavies
Yes please, if you think we won't get in the way

Re: Roring Saturday Jul 30 at 1100

Chris Partridge
Administrator
A small number of singles won't get in the way. In any event it is our base and we are entitled to use it.

Re: Roring Saturday Jul 30 at 1100

Richard Nuttall
Maybe difficult not to get in the way.

Re: Roring Saturday Jul 30 at 1100

Dee
Do you mean our way Richard 🤔

Re: Roring Saturday Jul 30 at 1100

It's more likely the fishermen and paddle boards will get in the way🙂