Racing with HISC

Dee
Many thanks to all taking part today. Helen Alison B Sue for rowing the quad to HISC Steve for coxing Julia for her perfect stroke timing Elaine for being wonder woman And tšŸŒŸ Laura for stepping in at the 11th hour . When we've recovered I'm sure we shall all say ' who's mad idea was this ! 'But good day for Dolphin Rowing Club Dee

Re: Racing with HISC

Dee

Pleased to report we won in our class .....no training , dodgy hips , dodgy shoulders but plenty of grit and determination from our crew as always šŸ’ŖšŸ˜€

Re: Racing with HISC

Someone picked up our winners medals, no idea who though.  Jx

Re: Racing with HISC

Elaine Parkin
Thanks for chauffeuring Dee! And to you and Julia for organising.

Re: Racing with HISC

Just as my new trophy cabinet has be made

Elaine as always most welcome