ROWING Tuesday Dec 21 11.00

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Met office says we may even get some sun on Tuesday so let's go rowing!
Meet 11.00. Possible visit to Salt Shack after.

Re: ROWING Tuesday Dec 21 11.00

Andrew Ferrand
Yes please.

Re: ROWING Tuesday Dec 21 11.00

Patrick Marshall
I'll be there.

Re: ROWING Tuesday Dec 21 11.00

Richard Nuttall
Sorry love to be there but Mandy and I are working extra shifts at Vac Centre.
Were at our daughters for Christmas period so se you all in 2022.
Have a healthy Christmas.

Re: ROWING Tuesday Dec 21 11.00

Bianca Tilgner
Yes please Chris. Must make the most of good weather during my holidays.

Re: ROWING Tuesday Dec 21 11.00

Andrew Ferrand
Sorry, I need to drop out.
Have a good row.