Open day 22 August

Dee
Crew
We have had 23 enquiries for our club open day on the 22nd August !! .

After some discussion we have decided to go ahead but with some restrictions in place to help keep everyone safe. The best plan would be to have limited numbers in the boat park and to have potential new members arranged into small groups within a time slot, this will enable a short session in the quad and a look at our various club boats available.

More detail planning to follow but if you're still available to help out  please let me know.

The day will start from 9.15am to ready boats as display and ready the quad to launch etc. We should be finished by 3pm ish to enjoy a picnic BBQ with some pop to celebrate all our hard work.

Onwards and Upwards crew !

Many thanks

Re: Open day 22 August

Andrew Ferrand
I can help all day

Re: Open day 22 August

Yes from us

Re: Open day 22 August

MandyNuttall
Richard and I, when you need us.

Re: Open day 22 August

Bianca Tilgner
Yes I can help

Re: Open day 22 August

Linsey Taylor
I can help from about midday - and happy to bring oven as we discussed.

Re: Open day 22 August

Karen gardner
Happy to help on the day

Re: Open day 22 August

Elaine Parkin
I can help - coxing/ showing round etc..

Re: Open day 22 August

Ian Maclennan
Hi Dee, I'm planning to be around to help.  Let me know when I'm needed.  Ian

Re: Open day 22 August

Patrick Marshall
Amanda and I can help if there's anything useful we can do. Please let us know.

Re: Open day 22 August

Dee
Thank you both, many hands make light work <smiley

Re: Open day 22 August

Sophie
Hi Dee,
I hadn't volunteered since I thought I was kayaking round the IOW today to support a swimmer (!) but it's been postponed to tomorrow. Sadly I've got to do tomorrow's work today but can definitely spare a few hours! Let me know if there's an especially useful time to come or just call me if you need a hand and I'll pop down 07779 578733.
Sophie

Re: Open day 22 August

Dee
Such a shame for the swimmer but good for us !
Pop down when suits you

Re: Open day 22 August

Helen O’Brien
Happy to help where I can. I’ll come down. Late morning