New Year Row Sat 1 Jan at 1000 CANCELLED DUE HANGOVERS

New Year Row Sat 1 Jan at 1000 CANCELLED DUE HANGOVERS

Chris Partridge
Anyone fancy a new year row? The weather looks surprisingly good tomorrow so we could meet at 1000 (which is high water) and go for a nice paddle before lunch.

Re: New Year Row Sat 1 Jan at 1000

Julia
Hi Chris, I could make up a crew if others want to.  Steve still not 100% so he won't make it.

Re: New Year Row Sat 1 Jan at 1000

Patrick Marshall
Have friends staying over so doubt I could make it. Can't do Sunday either. Wednesday next week is looking promising weatherwise.

Re: New Year Row Sat 1 Jan at 1000

I'm hoping for a hangover after spending NYE with friends πŸ™ƒ πŸ˜…
so not for me Chris .

Re: New Year Row Sat 1 Jan at 1000

Chris Partridge
Administrator
I think everyone is going to be celebrating, Dee, so I think we will call it off for now.

Re: New Year Row Sat 1 Jan at 1000

Dee

Happy New year dolphins πŸ’–

Re: New Year Row Sat 1 Jan at 1000

Julia
Looks like you've started as you mean to go on DeeπŸ₯³ Happy 2022 to you too.