NEW KIT the tops have arrived (finally!)

NEW KIT the tops have arrived (finally!)

Julia

Steve is wearing a medium so they are a good fit. Cost is £17.50 for one (T or vest) £30 for 2 (T and vest) If you pre ordered please pay Dolphin rowing Club and I'll bring down to the club when you are next there.  If you would like to try one then let me know and I'll bring a sample to try.

Re: NEW KIT the tops have arrived (finally!)

Dee
I best try on as my muscles may get in way ...

Re: NEW KIT the tops have arrived (finally!)

Elaine Parkin
     Thanks Julia
    I'll try one please in M or could even be large  - depends on sizing!

Re: NEW KIT the tops have arrived (finally!)

Ian Maclennan
Hi Julia, could I please have a T-shirt and vest in M?  Sorry, I haven't pre-ordered!

Thanks,

Ian

Re: NEW KIT the tops have arrived (finally!)

Julia
I'll bring one for you next week Ian.